Well, that’s easy! Just compare the capabilities the MistAway tankless Gen III mosquito mist system has compared to what other systems have and the capabilities it has that NO OTHER system in the industry has to offer!
Features that MistAway’s Gen III have that at least one other system on the market has:
- Easily installable and movable – both the tank and tank-less unit are not required to be mounted on the wall
- Remote Digital Controller – Fully automated easy-to-program digital controller with three button remote control transmitter
- Zone Kit Option – zone kit helps manage large installations
- Wind Sensor Option – wind sensor stops system from misting when the wind is above a predetermined speed
- Secure Enclosure – durable tamper resistant enclosures
- Quality Nozzles – Non-drip stainless steel nozzles that are nickel plated next to the orifice opening
- Manufacturer is Leader in The Industry – Mistaway’s dealers have installed over 12,000 systems which is about 40% of the entire industry.
- Many Options Available – Mistaway has a tankless unit with numerous options so that they can meet the needs of any customer
- Quality Tubing – the ¼” flex nylon tubing comes in black, tank, white or clear to help hide the tubing in any environment
Gen III Features that no other system on the market has:
- Superior Weatherproofing/Durability – The Gen III has a powder-coated steel housing, so longevity and reliability is NOT an issue.
- Anti-Siphon Device – electronic valve prevents nozzles from dripping and eliminates the possibility of expensive insecticide siphoning
- Leak Detection Option – leak detection capability shuts system down if the nozzle circuit is cut
- Produce the Same Mosquito Mist Every Time: Without mixing, the active ingredients in the dilute insecticide tend to settle near the bottom or migrate to the top of the suspension. As a consequence, the concentration of the mix can change from mist cycle to mist cycle. And, in a hot stagnant drum, bacteria growth can compromise the insecticide and clog the filter. Every Mistaway mosquito spray system and backyard insect control systems has the ability to agitate the contents to ensure a consistent blend of active ingredients in every mosquito mist and is 5X’s more thorough than others and it premixes before every mist as well as agitating during the hottest times of the day. This ensures that all concentrations are at the exact same each and every time and also limits any clogging or buildup that may occur in the tank and in the nozzles over time.
- Superior Landscape Risers – Patented design for easy installation, excellent stability and thin copper tubing virtually disappears in landscape
- IMist Smartphone App Option – Control, re-schedule, and/or change spray settings from any smartphone or tablet.
- Reliability – Unlike fogging and other prevention methods, Mistaway provides an equal amount of protection EVERY DAY. You don’t have to worry about precipitation or heavy winds harming the barrier.
- Protects the Beneficial Insects – The misting unit’s electronic controller is programmed to automatically initiate a 30 – 60-second mosquito-killing mist around dawn, dusk, and around 9-10 PM when the mosquitoes are most active and other beneficial insects – like bees and butterflies – are not.
- Manage Multiple Zones: A single mosquito misting unit can power a practical maximum of around 60-70 nozzles. Placed every 12 feet, that translates into around 800 feet of protected perimeter. While that is sufficient for most homes, there are properties that demand many more mosquito misting nozzles. Our zone kit can effectively double the number of nozzles that a single unit can drive. Without it, a large installation would require multiple units.
Additional Gen III Features that no other tankless system on the market has:
- Easy snap-in/out cartridge for insecticide application
- Smart cap technology – patented technology to control the insecticide dosage level that can easily be changed at the touch of a button and are exact every time (Other tankless systems proportioning tips vary up to 50% with changes in the temperature). In addition, this smart cap stores other important variables such as agitation time, maximum mist duration which are used to manage how the system works. This re-programmable feature is secured by a 4 digit PIN number.